The bookkeeper will report to Accounting Manager (Owner).
Hourly, based on experience.
This part-time position is responsible for day to day financial inputs and tracking. Experience with construction trades preferred, but not required. Must possess working knowledge of QuickBooks, plus Microsoft Office and Google products. A successful bookkeeper will be self driven with a systematic approach.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily, record bills and procurement.
- Monthly, prepare sales tax and payroll taxes report.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Monthly, reconcile Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Bank accounts.
- Weekly, issue invoices to customers and record payments.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly. .
- Work with company accountant when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent experience. Must possess excellent knowledge of accounting practices.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be self driven with keen attention to detail.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
To apply for this position, email resume to Jobs@mccookmechanical.com.
Return to Career Opportunities
Return to Home